Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sunflowers and Jamaa Journal

Hi jammers!SO SORRY! for another late post :c My weeks are getting tuffer for me since at school i'm doing more work because on Monday next week I got to take this fcat at my school.So to start this long post today's new item is..Sunflowers!

This den item shines up every den!Buy yours today at the
Jam Mart Furniture.


Today's AJ journal is very interesting for me!
As you can see that a Photo Booth has came to the club Geoz and the Lobby at the Theater.
Also some of this Sidekix Plushs has been spotted in some dens.
Buy your sidekix plushs in the AJ outfitters.
Cosmo,the koala alpha has left with the Koalas of Jamaa
to discover a new land!We will miss you Koalas!

And last of all you can check out some of the entries for the Graham
Joke Contest in Jamaa Central.Good job for everyone who entered!
I think they are real good!



Also jammers that today when I press on one of my buddy's
name on this bottom it said TempAvt?Is this a new alpha coming?
Or something else?Well i'm curious.I wish I have proof but it was loading
quickly and I didn't get to take the picture of it :c


Well thats all for today have fun on Animal Jam!

JAM ON!!

P.s. Will Mira give us a surprise soon in Jamaa?

No comments:

Post a Comment