Wednesday, April 3, 2013

New item and New page

Hi guys and sorry I think I can't post like super early because my parents said I need to sleep and get some rest for school and stuff so I think I will be posting at 2:00p.m. or 2:30p.m. Central time depends.Well today I found an item at the April Fool party it's an upside down torch.You can get these for 213 gems.It's for memebers though so sorry non member.
Oh forgot today I would like to add a page so you can write down a story for a picture I will put on.I know it's almost like Animaljamspirit by snowyclaw and all that but I would like to do one too but in a way not to copy snowyclaw.So I hope you guys will accept.
AJHQ also posted an Awesome Jammer Art today.That's a really good picture.
Well Bye Guys I have to go eat meet you around AJ soon!

JAM ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment