Thursday, April 18, 2013

Bean Bag Toss.

Hi jammers!Today's new fabulous item sold in the Jam Mart Furniture is the member Earth Day(maybe)Item which is the Bean Bag Toss!
Also I like to ask AJHQ to like add some more nonmember things..I fill very bad for the nonmembers and i'm a nonmember too so yea..
Today i'm posting a bit early then my changed posting time.Well today my parents aren't working on the new house.I was kinda glad.Okay.. >.<
Well have fun on Animal Jam!!

P.s I'm posting o. A mobile device and forgot to say that AJHQ has posted a new jammer artwork on the Daily Explorer.I'm just very off today because I have some problems today at school..And My Jam on!! Banner will not be on this post because i'm working on it for the mobile device.Ok bye now.




JAM ON!!



No comments:

Post a Comment