Monday, April 8, 2013

Sand Dollar Necklaces

Hi Jammers and today's Underwater Monday rare is...Sand Doller Necklaces only sold on the sixth page of Bahari Bargains.Plus sorry for not posting on Sunday I was very busy.So I guess i'm not going to post on Sundays then sorry jammers.
This Rare is kinda my favorite since i'm a
nonmember.I like how AJHQ designed this
Underwater item.
                        
                                   Also today AJHQ posted a new article on the Daily Explorer. 
                                          The Spirit Armor and the Monday Rare.Sorry can't
                                        post the picture of the spirit armor article,my copier app
                                                               turned me down today.



Well that's all for today jammers.
Have a great time on Animal Jam


JAM ON!!



P.s.Should I add a banner for everytime I say Jam on?Tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment