Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sorry,2 new items,and Weebly

Hi Jammers!So sorry I didn't post yesterday so to make it up for that I will post today.I know you guys remembered that I said I wasn't going to post on Sundays but I feel like I owe you.So moving on the post yesterday's item sold in the fabulous and expencive Epic Wonders is the Hood with Feather.

This Hat reminds me of a movie of the movie 
Robin Hood.Its a very interesting movie I watched since 3rd grade.


Moving on is the News Crews Article!AJHQ is going good
with this kind of topic it's especially my favorite.
I wish good luck to all Writers!

Now today's item is the returned Pile of Rope sold in the Jam Mart Furniture.
A great den item for a western party or everyday house chore item.Whatever you like!
The Pile of Rope picture I took looks kinda
to pixelated if you could tell ><

                       Also AJHQ posted the Monthly Member item article on the Daily Explorer.

                    I'm sad to say that my account Logan01073 has been suspended forever.
               Something must had hacked me.Now I have a new account called SpiritNose.You
             can add me if you like.

                                        Now for a glitch that happened when I made my animal.
I didn't like it :c

Jammers if you haven't notice but there is a banner of long time ago.
Press it and you will  be watching a very interesting video of long ago.
This banner is by the Pillow Room.

And you guys have notice on AnimalJamSpirit by Snowyclaw
Has posted that Animal Jam is doing very badly on the Weebly
Awards.Please help AJ win the Weebly Awards!
Sign Up AND VOTE!

Have Fun on Animal Jam!
Also watch this video I made randomly around Jamaa ><
JAM ON!!


No comments:

Post a Comment