Friday, April 12, 2013

Though and TunnelTown

Hi Jammers!Today's new item that you can get in Jam Mart Furniture and that is with the Barn Collection is the....THOUGH!
Great for a Barn house.This can turn into
food/water by clicking on it.
            
                                     Also today there is TunnelTown I think that is created and designed by
                                      AJHQ.If i'm wrong please comment below to tell me.Anyways I think
                                       the tunnletown is an app in the app store.I think it didn't come out yet
                                                                       



Also AJHQ posted an article about the New Photo Booth!
You can go check it out at Club Geoz and The lobby at the theater 
at Sarpia Forest.

So jammers do you think the war of phantom is coming?
Today on a jammer's trading list I saw a tail armor
that gave me a hint that somehting is coming.Hmm...Want proof
here it is.



Well have fun on animal jam!

JAM ON!!
Send in photos of glitches,or unusual things you don't see 
everyday.JAM ON!!


No comments:

Post a Comment